Waste Management Plan and Services
Waste management is not just a drum labeled and staged at the shipping dock.
It begins before your first container of waste material is ever generated.
It starts with the purchase of chemical raw materials, the design and function of the industrial process employed, the abilities of the individual operating the process, and the structure and intent of the facility management team.
Compliance Technologies has the experience and trained personnel to develop and implement a cost-effective, efficient waste management plan for Cleveland-based companies as well as companies based in surrounding states.
Our waste management services include:
- Correct evaluation or characterization of each and every waste using generator knowledge and SDSs.
- Waste sampling and applicable laboratory testing.
- Identification of applicable EPA waste codes and DOT waste shipping descriptions.
- Preparation of manifests, bills of lading, labels, and other shipping documents.
- Selection of audited waste transporters and waste disposal facilities. Cancel
- Electronic tracking of your waste information to help with reporting needs.
- Assigning a CTI staff scientist for assistance with your Waste Management Plan, Contingency Plan, Employee Training (LINK), or In-Plant Services (LINK) to maintain compliance with hazardous waste regulations.
- Connecting you with a CTI field services specialist for assistance with drum storage maintenance, drum waste consolidations, drum over-packing, and waste containerization supplies such as pails, drums, totes, and boxes, and lab pack services.
We can also suggest waste treatment, disposal, and recycling methods for every type of waste material you generate – keeping in mind your need for managing risk and costs.
Waste Management Services Include, but Are Not Limited To:
- Beneficial Re-Use & Recycling of Wastes
- Many materials that have traditionally been disposed of as waste products can now be disposed of in a more economical manner as a beneficial re-use product, or even re-used through a recycling program.
- If it has been a number of years since your waste disposal plan was created, please contact us (LINK) to schedule a free review of your waste streams.
- After a thorough evaluation, we can show you how to change the way you manage your waste – saving you money and regulatory concerns.
- Landfilling of Treated Wastes
- Fuels Blending
- Recycling of Universal Hazardous Wastes
- Infectious and Medical Waste Disposal
- Labpack Services
Need waste disposal?
Complete our Waste Profile form and we’ll determine a safe and cost-effective waste management solution for your company.